Wednesday 11 February 2015

Moriah Alektor- The Orfful Tag



1. What is your home world?
Ithmonike. That little dwarf planet wheeling around the rim of the galaxy…? *sighs* Not many people have heard of it.

2. Do you have any family?

In theory. Spontaneous generation is impossible, you know.

3. What are some of your goals in life?
Short term? Cheat the Jedi. My long term plans are much more complicated. I could read you my 1675-step plan, but apparently there's not enough time.

4. Who do you count as your best friend?
In my line of work, there aren't many opportunities to make friends... But I left a few people behind on Ithmonike.

5. Do you have a hobby? If so, what is it?
I am quite accomplished at the lyre.

6. What is your species?
Human. More specifically, a Nissi Ithmonikia.

7. Who would you like to be most of all?
I… *scowls hard for a minute. Blinks and reverts to her usual self* I am happy like this, thank you very much.

8. What was the most devastating moment of your life?
*scowl reappears* *rubs her eyes* *sigh* Next question, please?

9. What was the best moment of your life?
Ah. I like this one much better. Yes, yes, my life is overflowing with good moments. I don't know which one to choose… perhaps when I began my apprenticeship with Nordan? The day I purchased my lyre?

10. Who are your enemies?
Jedi in general. Anyone who gets in my way or distorts justice.

11. Who do you count as your archenemy?
Bors and Parlay at the moment.

12. Do you have any mechanical appendages?
No. *Clasps her hands behind her back, hiding the left one from view*

13. Who and/or what has impacted you the most?
Oh dear. Another personal question.
I suppose that Nordan has impacted me the most. Without him I'd still be a little girl on a little planet.

14. If you could choose to save yourself or your best friend, who would you save?
My friend. Without a doubt.

15. What do you want to do after retiring?
It's embarrassing for me to say this, but I haven't thought that far ahead. *A beat* There's a nice villa back home by the vineyards. Maybe I could grow old there.
______

NEXT… I nominate Kara! :)

7 comments:

  1. Very serene, Moriah. You almost kept your cool the whole way through. And are you going to tag anyone?

    Vastator: Ah. Nordan said he had taken another apprentice after me, but I had never discovered who it was.

    Varon: Cheat the Jedi, hmm? I will therefore keep you under close watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moriah: Ah. He said he'd had an an apprentice before me, but I never found out who you were either… *eyes slide to Varon* *amused smile* You're funny. I've a mind to kidnap you for a court jester.

      Delete
    2. Vastator: I see. I have found Nordan is not entirely forthcoming with information when that information is not required for me to know.

      Varon: I have never been called funny before, and being funny has never been one of my goals in life.

      Delete
    3. Moriah: Yes, so have I. It is quite vexing. Especially since I end up needing the information sooner or later… *shakes head at Varon* Apparently sarcasm escapes you as well.

      Delete
  2. EDIT: Oh, right, you just did tag someone. You may need to let WookieeElf know you've tagged Kara, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Spontaneous generation is impossible, you know."
    Probably the best line in the whole interview. xD Though it was all awesome.

    ReplyDelete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.