Monday 18 August 2014

Jaider's Answers to the Orfful Tag!


1. What is your homeworld?
I grew up on Iridonia.

2. Do you have any family?
Yes, Merriweather, my brother. *snorts and mutters* My moron brother.

3. What are some of your goals in life?
Doubling net worth of the IBC. And if that means trampling Morcarcion in the process, well, so be it. Aside from my business goals, I have several vendettas against former associates, and hope to achieve billionaire status by the end of the fiscal year.

4. Who do you count as your best friend?
The CEO of the IBC, Gary Shvelt.

5. Do you have a hobby? If so, what is it?
I have an extensive wine collection at my summer home on Coruscant. And I like to annoy Merriweather.

6. What is your species?
Human. I was originally supposed to be a Zabrack, but my author has made some changes.

7. Who would you like to be most of all?
I am quite happy being myself. But I would like to make a few changes. First off, I would double--no, triple!--my bank account, significantly alter Merriweather's personality, increase the IBC's net worth as I have previously mentioned, put an end to the uprising on Cloud City and… *flushes* grow a few inches. Honestly. I'm barely five feet tall.

8. What was the most devastating moment of your life?
When Merriweather was accepted to business school and… *eye twitch* I wasn't.

9. What was the best moment of your life?
When Merriweather was fired, and I wasn't. *smirk*

10. Who are your enemies?
Morcarcion. Merriweather. Rival armsdealers.

11. Who do you count as your archenemy?
Morcarcion. Although he's not much of an archenemy anymore, since I've already defeated him… so perhaps Merriweather's my nemesis once more.

12. Do you have any mechanical appendages?
No.

13. Who and/or what has impacted you the most?
*sighs and clasps hands, tilting head contemplatively* Oh dear. I honestly don't know. I'm probably going to say my brother again. Growing up with somebody as… infuriating… as Merriweather warps your personality. He was constantly teasing me about my height, making a mockery of my feeble attempts to surpass him in sports, academics and ultimately business school. But I suppose it did me good in the end. He taught me how to fight dirty, and I wouldn't be the success I am today without him.

14. If you could choose to save yourself or your best friend, who would you save?
Ridiculous question. What do you expect me to say? Oh, of course I'd save my friend! I'd give my life for my friend! Give me a break. Even cowards say that. *sigh* But I suppose I'm making a big deal about nothing… I'll play along.
I'd give my life for my friend. There. Happy?

15. What do you want to do after retiring?
Sample exquisite wine and travel the Universe.

NEXT I TAG…….. TALIA AMRILLA!

7 comments:

  1. Great work, Lylyss! I enjoyed this, and I think I smiled at question 11 because Morcarcion may still escape Jaider's grasp.

    I had been wondering if Jaider was still a Zabrak because of an idea I had thought up…looks like it won't work, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasps* I HAVE AN IDEA!
    BUT $;&#! LYLYSS WON'T BE AROUND!
    Dmitri, if you take over this guy when Ly leaves, THEN I'll have this epic idea to share with ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean "When Ly leaves"?!?!?!? Where's she going!?!??!?!

      Delete
    2. @Ellron: Lylyss sent an email to NightBlade, Raptor and me, saying that she is going to leave CaC2.
      @NightBlade: Do you think you'd want to take over Jaider when Ly leaves?

      Delete
    3. Ask Lylyss. I believe time is a major issue.

      Delete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.