Monday 9 June 2014

Kian Shekk - Orfful Tag


1. What is your homeworld?
Alderaan.

2. Do you have any family?
No.  Not anymore.

3. What are some of your goals in life?
To kill Gnawthrul Haniri.

4. Who do you count as your best friend?
Kazadan and Cald are okay.  They're like . . . anti-enemies.

5. Do you have a hobby? If so, what is it?
No.

6. What is your species?
You wouldn't know it underneath these scars, but I used to be human.

7. Who would you like to be most of all?
I don't really care.  It doesn't matter who I am, just what I can do.  And I can kill Gnawthrul.

8. What was the most devastating moment of your life?
Watching my Master die was very . . . very painful.

9. What was the best moment of your life?
I wouldn't know.  The life I care to admit hasn't had many bright spots.  Not since Master Kee was murdered.

10. Who are your enemies?
That tall red eyed Sith who killed Master Kee.  Azong Tiye.

11. Who do you count as your archenemy?
Gnawthrul Haniri.

12. Do you have any mechanical appendages?
What, you think? . . . Of course not.

13. Who and/or what has impacted you the most?
Gnawthrul Haniri's lightsaber hilt.

14. If you could choose to save yourself or your best friend, who would you save?
I don't care, okay?  I don't want to think about it.  I'm not going to have to make that choice.

15. What do you want to do after retiring?
I don't know.  Never thought about it.


The next person to be interviewed is: Kellie Darklighter

3 comments:

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.