Thursday 5 June 2014

Exclusive Interview With the Force Ghost of Polla Kaleesh!


Interviewer: Welcome, everyone, to this exclusive interview!  I'm here with Polla Kaleesh, well, her Force Ghost anyways, and she's going to answer some of YOUR questions!
Now, Polla, I'm sure you must be very busy, and I think I speak for all of your screaming fans when I say that we are honored, HONORED, to have you with us today!
Polla: *blushes*(can Force Ghosts blush?)Uhm, well, thank you, miss, but I really don't think I have a fanbase like you're saying...
Interviewer: Pish posh, Polla, you have loads of fans!  But anyways, on to the questions!

Jaraal: What was it that made you give your life for your friends?
Well, I suppose it's just the way I've been raised.  All my life I've been taught that self-sacrifice is the right thing, and there's no greater way to show your love for others than to sacrifice your life for them, right?

Jaraal: If—if I were to change now, would—would you accept that change, or would you call for justice? I deserve justice, not mercy…but if I changed, what would you say?
That's a hard question.  You have done many bad things, but if you truly changed?  I would accept your change, and be happy for you.

Aza: What was your childhood like?
Rather normal, for a youngling.  I didn't have many escapades to speak of.  Well, there was this one time... *chuckles*

Lylyss: What do you think of Cypher, seeing as he was partly responsible for your death?
Partly responsible for my death?  How so?  I saw Ver in danger, so I helped her.  But either way, I think of Cypher like my own son, and I pray that he will continue to grow as a kind, caring, considerate young man.

Dmitri: If there was one thing about your life you could change, what would it be?
If I could change one thing...  I wouldn't change anything.  I am who I am today--well, I'm dead now, but before that--because of everything in my life.  Except maybe, if I had the opportunity, I would have learned an instrument.

Dmitri: What are your views on the Sith?
The Sith believe that the powerful have the right to rule over the weak.  I disagree with this philosophy, and I believe that the Sith can change their ways.

Dmitri: What are your views on the Jedi Order?
Well, the Jedi aren't perfect, that's for sure.  I don't agree with all of their ideals, but they'r ethe best I've found.  Besides, they're my family.

Dmitri: Is there anyone with whom you wish you had settled accounts with before you died—someone you had forgiven but never told, someone who had wronged you but you had never forgiven, someone who craved your approval but never got it, someone with whom you wished to fight once more and remove their blight from the face of the galaxy? Are there any of these people?
I have a brother out there somewhere. Nellennomio Cartovi Mikkalith Kaleesh.  I called him Nels. We spent our early years at the Temple together, but he left the Order when he was fifteen.  It's my fault; I drove him away, told him he wasn't acting worthy of the Jedi name, so he left.  I wish I could have made amends with him.

NightBlade: What's your favorite color?
Yellow :)

NightBlade: Why do you think "buildings" aren't called "builts" since they're already finished?
That... is a very good question.  I'm not sure.

NightBlade: Who exactly are you? I'm not familiar with you or your backstory...
Well, I was Cypher's master, a Nautolan, and a Jedi Knight.  There's not much more to tell.

Javez: What do you think of Mandos?
They can be good people, in their own right.  I admire their devotion and loyalty to those they hold close.

Lara: Wanna fight?
Not really.  I've done enough fighting lately.

Warrior
Kim: How were your Youngling years? Did you like your Master once you became a Padawan?
My Youngling years were ordinary, but pleasant. And yes, my Master was wonderful!

Leilani: If you weren't a Jedi, what would you do?
I'd probably be a musician.

Leilani: Is there any advice, last words, etc. that you'd like to say to anyone?
This is for everyone, but Cypher especially.  Every life is a pile of good things and bad things.  The good things don't always make up for the bad, but likewise the bad things don't have to ruin the good.  So never give up.

Ver: If you had the chance, would you go back and make a different choice at the battle so you'd live?
No, I wouldn't.  Not if it was the only way to save you.

Leilani: Similar question to the last: if you could change anything about your life, what would you do differently?
As I said to Dmitri, I wouldn't change anything, except I'd learn an instrument.

Interviewer: There you have it, folks!  Your questions, answered by Polla Kaleesh, in the...Force!

1 comment:

  1. *fangirl scream* Awesome, Ellron! Or Polla. Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.