Thursday 1 May 2014

Caspar Fenn | The Orfful Tag



Uh... Hi, whoever's viewing... I'm not totally sure what this is. Something about a game of tag and oafs full.. I don't know. But there are some questions here and I suppose I'll answer them.


1. What is your homeworld?
Coruscant!
It's a nice place. Sort of.

2. Do you have any family?
I have an older brother who doesn't care about me. I have a father that doesn't really care about me either. And I had a mother who did care about me, but I still wasn't super close to her...

3. What are some of your goals in life?
Become friends with a wookie, move to Cloud City, build a lightsaber even though I have ZERO interest in becoming a Jedi, and maybe open a restaurant. I dunno. I've always wanted to.

4. Who do you count as your best friend?
Every 'friend' I've ever had hasn't really been much of a friend to me. So none, I guess.

5. Do you have a hobby? If so, what is it?
Parkour! I love doing it, and it's gotten me out of a lot of bad situations.

6. What is your species?
Human! Boring, isn't it? I would've liked to be a wookie though. I like wookies...

7. Who would you like to be most of all?
A wookie? I guess?

8. What was the most devastating moment of your life?
About a year ago, I was cornered by two guys that were around my age. They didn't know what they were doing. They were drunk out of their minds...Anyways, I had a gun. I really didn't want to have to use it... But they also had weapons and were about to kill me. I was forced to shoot them both. Gah. I hate killing. It's awful. I don't know how other bounty hunters do it without a second thought! That's why I'll only take jobs where I need to steal something, or where my gun is set to stun. No assassinating. Ugh.

9. What was the best moment of your life?
It's quite the story, but it's glorious. I had infiltrated an enemy ship that WASN'T SUPPOSED TO TAKE OFF, but it did ahead of schedule. I had gotten what I needed to get (I don't remember what it was... A holocron or something like that...) and I was rushing towards the escape pods. I encountered this intimidating fellow, who drew a red lightsaber and started to charge me. I had one small detonator left, but I wasn't going to throw it at him because I knew he would just use the Force on it and probably hurl it back towards me. I happened to be standing next to an elevator, but it was a few floors down. I threw the detonator at the elevator's door and blew them off. Grabbing the cables, I carefully slid down to where the elevator was. Then... The elevator started moving up. I was back where I started... Except in a smaller space. The Sith, grinning, stepped onto the top of the elevator and tried to stab me. He wasn't really thinking, because I side stepped his attack, threw an elbow at his chin, grabbed his arm, and swung--at the elevator's cable. It sliced though it like butter. I hurled myself towards the doorway and barely made it as the elevator fell several floors and crashed in a fiery explosion. Sorry for the long story. But I tell everybody about it. IT WAS SO AWESOME.

10. Who are your enemies?
The Sith. Blah. Those are the only people that I wouldn't really feel bad for killing. They have no souls. They don't care about anything. They're mindless, heartless creatures.

11. Who do you count as your archenemy?
Do people have archenemies? Uh... I don't know. Ask me another time.

12. Do you have any mechanical appendages?
Nope! I hope to keep it that way!

13. Who and/or what has impacted you the most?
Deciding to be a bounty hunter. It's quite the job. I'm not going to be the same from it.

14. If you could choose to save yourself or your best friend, who would you save?
Glad I don't have to choose on this one, seeing that I don't have a best friend!

15. What do you want to do after retiring?
Like I said earlier... Move to Cloud City. And open a restaurant. Maybe I should retire soon. Even though I'm only 19. Why am I even doing this bounty hunter work... I suppose it pays well... but...

...Whatever. I dunno. Maybe bounty hunting is too extreme. But, my time here is up, and now it is time for me to go 'tag' someone else. Hmm... let's see... so many choices... There is that Kian fellow. He's around my age, but I'm keeping my distance from him because he has temper problems and a lightsaber. Those two don't really go together that well. But I'd like to know all about his personal life, so I'll tag him. 

You're it. Or something like that.

Caspar Fenn
Bounty Hunter and hopefully restaurant owner someday but the bounty hunter business pays super well so I don't really want to quit. I'm not killing anybody so I guess I'll just stick to it for awhile longer. Wait, is this my subtitle thing? Wow. That'll be one long subtitle. Maybe I should stop now.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, nice interview, Caspar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I liked that. Especially the answer to the best moment of his life. Can I just say: awesome!
    And yes, I agree, temper problems and a lightsaber are a really bad combination. >.<

    ReplyDelete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.