Thursday 13 February 2014

Eerikim Hol | The Orfful Tag


Eerikim is roughly pushed on stage. She looks back, shakes her fist, then glances towards the audience. "Ahem. Don't be so rough next time." She shouts at the door. Then, turning to the audience, smiles and waves. "Hello. I'm Eerikim Hol, Jedi Knight." Eerikim rolls her eyes. "Not a very good one, anyway." She looks out at the audience.
"Someone told me that I had to do a thing called the Awful Tag or something. Is it really that bad?" Eerikim looks around the audience.
"I'm ready. Go." She says.

An iktotchi stands up.
"What is your homeworld?" He asks, rubbing his hands together.
Eerikim scratches her head. "I think it was Tatooine. I'm not sure, but I think so. At least, that's what the Jedi told me. They found me, walking next to the dune sea, trying to eat stones."
A Zabrak gets off her seat.
"Yeah, I have a question. Do you have any family?"
Eerikim rolled her eyes.
"I had a baby. I never named him. I wish I had, but some bounty hunters took him away from me. They stole him." Eerikim wiped a tear away. "Does that answer your question?" She asks.
The Zabrak nods.
"Anyone else, because if not, then I'm going to go back to bed." Eerikim yawned.
"What are some of your goals in life!?" a Hutt shouts down from the top balcony.
Eerikim looks up, trying to find the source of the voice.
"Kill Belac. At least one of his sides. I don't care which. I think I want to kill the grey side." Eerikim says. "And get my baby back. But that won't be possible. The bounty hunters will be far away by now. Go back to the Jedi and tell them my mission was a failure." Eerikim answers.
"Who do you count as your best friend?" A cerean from the front row asks.
"My baby. The Iktotchi that helped me look after him. I miss him." Eerikim says.
"Do you have a hobby?" a Kel Dor asks.
"I do." Eerikim says.
"Well, what is it?" the Kel Dor says, exasperated.
"Babysitting. Negotiating. Among other things." Eerikim laughs quietly.
"What is your species?" a human says.
"Hutt. No, Kel Dor. Only kidding, I'm a Zabrak." Eerikim smiles. "Twi'lek! I'm Twi'lek!" She said, trying not to laugh.
A human stands up.
"Who would you like to be most of all?" He asks.
Eerikim looked into the distance.
"I would like to be like Grand Master Tarmys. He's so knowledgeable. And smart. And knowledgeable."
A Toydarian stands.
"What was the most devastating moment of your life?" He asks, hovering in place.
"When He killed my master." Eerikim says, sneering.
The next question was posed by a Kiffar.
"What was the best moment of your life?" She asked.
Eerikim sighs.
"When the jedi found me. And when my master took me in." Eerikim drops her head.
An Ewok stood up. Through an interpreter, he asks,
"Who are your enemies?"
Eerikim looks at him and wrings the microphone stand.
"Him."She says with distain.
The Ewok poses another question.
"Who do you count as your archenemy?"
"Him." Eerikim repeats with scorn.
"Do you have any mechanical appendages?" Someone yells down from a top level.
"Do I look like it? Here, search me. No, I don't have and mechanical appendages." Eerikim replies.
A Zabrak stands.
"Who and/or what has impacted you the most?" She asks.
Eerikim smiles. "My master impacted me in more ways than one. And Him. He killed my master." Eerikim spat. "I'm not saying anymore." Eerikim read the second to last question out.
"If you could choose to save yourself or your best friend, who would you save?" Eerikim paused.
"I would save myself. All my friends are perfect Jedi. They can take care of themselves."
The last question was posed.
"Who do you want to do after retiring?" Eerikim sighed.
"Truthfully, I want to track down Him and kill him. Gut him. Call it what you will. But I know this. The entire Tiye family will die, starting with my master's killer-" Eerikim was cut off with a explosion. Debris rained down on her, burying her. Everyone in the place dies.

But then... a muffled shout comes from the rubble.

"I tag Ka Vardak!....."

-Wapta Ewetwa.

12 comments:

  1. Yes. Ka. I want to know more about him.

    Loved the interview! I'm very curious about who HE is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is evil. Stay away from him.

      Delete
  2. I don't know who Eerikim is, but I loved the interview!
    I have an idea about who 'he' is... unless it's someone else from his family :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's information about Eerikim on the Characters page.

      Delete
  3. I think HE is Azong or one of his nutsy Besalisk relatives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you? Hmm. You may be correct.

      You also may not be correct. :)

      Delete
    2. Well, I, personally, don't know who it is (Raptor hasn't told me), but I do know it's one of Azong's relatives. And yes, I agree with you that they're nutsy. XD

      Delete
    3. And why, Dmit, would I tell you, hmm?

      Delete
    4. I never said you should tell me. I just said you haven't.

      Delete
    5. No, I haven't. Why would I, Hmm?

      Delete
    6. I never said you had any reason to tag me. I just said you haven't.

      Delete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.