Thursday 9 January 2014

Cypher Solari | The Orfful Tag



Okay, so, I've finally got around to asking Cypher the "Orfful Tag" questions! Now, here are his answers. Enjoy!

1. What is your homeworld?
I don't remember, but I grew up at the Jedi Temple.

2. Do you have any family?
Well I used to, I would imagine. It's kinda necessary for me to have family to be born. But I'm not so sure if I do anymore. Master Kaleesh was like a mother to me, but--*chokes up*

3. What are some of your goals in life?
*glowers* Kill Jaraal Starrunner. Oh, and finally get an opportunity to make some tea!

4. Who do you count as your best friend?
I've never really had one. I'd say Aza, but she got captured. And then there's Polla, but she's... Anyways, I don't really have any close friends anymore.

5. Do you have a hobby? If so, what is it?
Well I love tea, drinking it and making it. Does that count?

6. What is your species?
Human. What does it look like?

7. Who would you like to be most of all?
I'd like to stay myself, thank you very much. But I want to be more like Master Kaleesh.

8. What was the most devastating moment of your life?
When Master Kaleesh... yeah.

9. What was the best moment of your life?
When I constructed my first real lightsaber on Ilum.

10. Who are your enemies?
The Sith. And whoever killed Abriel Tow's Master.

11. Who do you count as your archenemy?
Hmm... I think Jaraal Starrunner. He killed my Master. And he will be brought to justice!

12. Do you have any mechanical appendages?
Does having high tech contact lenses count? I ordered them last week on "Jolly Momo's intergalactic delivery service".

13. Who and/or what has impacted you the most?
I think that guy who got inside my head--I don't know his name--has changed me more than anyone else lately.

14. If you could choose to save yourself or your best friend, who would you save?
My best friend. I'm not worth saving anyways.

15. What do you want to do after retiring?
Retiring? What are you talking about? That's, like, a lifetime away! Sheesh, talk about looking ahead.

-----------

So there you have it, folks! I hope you liked Cypher's answers! And the person I want to answer the "Orfful Tag" next is... drumroll please...... Krazydan-ahem, sorry. Kazadan Sarsis!

Ellron Silvertree
Blog Editor

5 comments:

  1. Good answers, Cypher! :) Lol, he sure does like his tea.
    I'll get Krazydan's answers up in a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh, looks like Jaraal's made himself a mortal enemy in the form of Cypher Solari.

    And both Kyra and Cypher are on Korriban…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like it :P

      Kyra is Cypher's mother, correct? I need to catch myself up to speed in the current happenings.

      Delete
    2. Uh-huh. She is. Currently, she's heading towards the place where Naina and Ver are.

      Delete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.