Wednesday 1 January 2014

Kian - Character of the Month


Kian:  *Stumbles out onto stage*  Hello people.  I just wanted to give a few words of appreciation before you start this interrogation.  You've really did a mighty thing electing me as Character of the Month.  You really burst my author's already monstrous ego . . .  Thanks.

Lylyss:

Congratulations, President Kian! *plays Hail to the Chief*

Kian:  Thanks, I guess.

Now I got some questions. ;)

Kian:  Oh no . . .

Essa: What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?

Kian:  Embarrassing?  Ufffg.  That blasted author said you wouldn't pry me . . .
 Having my legs cut off, and being an invalid, that was pretty embarrassing.  You happy?

Naina: What's your favorite memory?

Kian:  My favorite memory?  Before this . . . before this all.  Running down the halls of the temple with Kim, and my dad close by . . . That, mam, was my favorite memory.

Kazadan: Do you still want to leave the Order? Why or why not?

Kian:  Do I want to leave the Order?  Now?  After what I've been through . . . No, I don't think so.  Why not?  Because . . . when I've just found what I've meant to be, why would I quit?

Gamey:

Gnawthrul: Will you ever stop pestering me?

Kian:  *Snarls*  When you're dead.

Leilani:

Congrats, Kian!

Kian:  Thanks . . .

Me:
-Of all the tribulations you've endured so far, which one has been the hardest on you?

Kian:  The hardest? . . . It would be the guilt.

-What are your main goals at the moment?

Kian:  To bring justice to that slum-slithering beast.  Gnawthrul.

-What's your favorite color?

Kian:  Dark green.

Dmitri Pendragon:

Tarmys: What really happened to your father?

Kian:  I . . . I . . . just ask Djo if you want to know . . . please.  Don't ask me.

Me:
-What one event changed your life the most?

Kian:  Hhhh.  My life has swiveled and changed so much.  I just . . . *bites lip* what can I say but a lie?

-What did you think of Master Jian Kee?

Kian:  What did I think of him?  He was great.  I couldn't have asked for a better Master, at least in that time of my life.

Raptor Elytra:

Me:
Are you really on the dark side?

Kian:  Dark side?  Of course not . . . I'm a Jedi Knight.

Can you pleeeeeeeeeeease die? I really want you too. Think of all the reactions you will get.

Kian:  No.  This is my life.  I don't care about what you want, or how everyone else would react.  I still have things to do in my life.  Still things I want to do.  Still things I have to do.  But I will suggest one thing.  Go kill yourself, heh, just think about the reactions you'll get! Ha.  *Smirky grin*  Sorry if that's a little mean. *rolls eyes*

What is your middle name?

Kian:  James.  I think . . . I don't know.  Sheesh.

Do you eat weta?

Kian:  I have, although I wish I hadn't.

Azong:
How do you feel about the recall of robotic appendages?

Kian:  Horrible, yeah?

Can we have something like a coffee together and discus robotic legs?

Kian:  Sure!  Heck, let's start a Robotic Appendages Club! . . . Note my sarcasm.

Andy M:

Darth Kal: When can I battle you? You are constantly fighting all the big Sith lords like Gnawy. It's my turn now.

Kian:  It's not my choice I battle them all . . . okay, well, maybe it is.  I don't have anything scheduled on
Tuesday from 2 to 5, would that work for you?  I'll make the killing quick . . .

Darth Kal: Could you turn to the Dark side and become my apprentice or something?

Kian:  In your dreams, Sithling.

Me: What do you think of Mooshcups? O_o

Kian:  Mooshcups? ... er, huh?  Is this some kind of a new fad ... ?

Me: Do you like meat?

Kian:  I don't really eat vegetables, so yeah.

Leilani:
Ver:

-If you could say anything to Si right now, what would it be?

Kian:  If I could say anything to Si right now?  It would be . . . I'm sorry.

P.S.

Kian:  My author wants me to give an apology to your Raptor, so yeah.  *Pulls at his hair awkwardly*  Does this acknowledgement count . . . ?

6 comments:

  1. Ditto Lylyss. There's a few questions that I still wonder about (the dark side question for one), though, and I'm looking forwards to seeing how they play out in CaC2.

    Now we have to get Djo to win the Character of the Month so I can ask him…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye. It will be interesting.

      Lol. Good idea.

      Delete
  2. @Kian: Oh, and sorry about the banner that used to say 'Jedi Padawan'. I made it in preparation for an earlier month back when you weren't a Knight yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kian's response to Darth Kal asking to battle made me smile. Great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darth Kal: I should be free at that time. I'll be waiting...

    ReplyDelete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.