Tuesday 7 January 2014

February 2014 Voting

Voting for the February 2014 Character of the Month has ended. Further votes will not be counted.

And now, the nominations have ended…and so begins the voting. VOTE FOR ME! After the reminder post, we got several more nominations DON'T VOTE FOR THEM! VOTE FOR ME! …and now we have these. VOTE FOR NUMBER FIVE!

  1. Javez Geten (nominated and seconded)
  2. R1-16 (nominated)
  3. Nordan Haniri (nominated)
  4. Darth Matrus (nominated)
  5. Barras Kampion (nominated) VOTE FOR ME!
So there are the FIVE four characters for the Character of the Month award. Vote away!
Voting will begin on January 7, 11:59 PM, and end on January 24, 11:59 PM.

Dmitri Pendragon
Blog Moderator

P.S. VOTE FOR ME! - BARRAS
Postscript. Please ignore the crossed-out words. Barras went on an editing spree with caps lock on.

VOTE FOR ME OR I'LL BLAST YOUR HEAD OFF
Err…yeah. So he's being rather naughty. I'm slashing him from the list of eligible nominees.

8 comments:

  1. Lol, I'm gonna vote for Javez. XP Sorry, Barras.
    Zadock: *grins* Whahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not going to vote for Javez. I don't like him.
    Hmmm. Who should I vote for???
    R1? Naa. To... small.
    Nordan? Well, hmm. I might. No, I won't.
    Matrus? Well, he is alright.
    But I think I'll vote for...

    Javez. He's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.