Friday 24 January 2014

Character of the Month Questions: Javez Geten


  1. Me: Well, without further ado, it's time to show Javez what it's like to be a celebrity!                                          Javez: *walks in and looks around* *fiddles with his mike*
  1. Have you ever considered adopting Athia Savant?
  2. Javez: *stares at him* Adopt? You're kidding, right?

  1. Athia: So... are we cool now? Like, can we be friends? I mean, I did finish off the last two rancors, and I did get you LEAR back....
    Me: What is your middle name?
    Eerikim: Don't hurt the baby. :)
    Ninja Rancor: *Rubs stomach* Okay... now how would you feel if someone shot you in the stomach? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. So there.
  2. Javez: *to Athia* Oh yeah. *nods affirmatively*  *turns to Raptor* I'd hafta get Author to dig up my birth records...He's got the only copy. *to Eerikim* C'mon, I'm not a baby killer. He..uh, it 'll be fine. *unsure of its gender* *looks nervously at the rancor* Uhhmmm...*scoots out of reach*
  1. The Gungans: Why yousa bein so boss?

    (as in awesome, not like bossy or anything :P)
  2. Javez: *suppresses a grin* It's all in the Mando, bro.
  3. Essa: I get to ask you questions, and you have to answer?!? Awesome! *unrolls long list and clears throat* First off--are you Mandalorian? You speak a lotta Mando'a. Secondly, what led you to be a bounty hunter? Aaand finally, why did you name your ship the Corncob?
  4. Javez: *nods* Gar serim.Though I really don't remember much about my aliit, I know they were pureblood Mandalorian. Why am I a merc? *shrugs* good way to make a living in this ori-dush world. *raises an eyebrow." That old thing? Wasn't my ship. I think that dude go it back eventually...
  5. All from me, since my charries don't know Javez.

    -What's your favorite weapon? You have to pick just one.
    -How do you feel about kids?
    -What was the best moment of your life?
    -What was the worst moment of your life?
    -What's the worst part about being a bounty hunter?
    -Is there anyone who you will not take a bounty for or from? (Did that make sense?)

    Congrats on Character of the Month!
Javez: *furrows his brow* Just one? Hmph...well...*pats his LEAR* love this thing. Silent as night and deadly as a krayt. How do I feel about kids? *cocks an eyebrow* Mixed feelings...definitely mixed feelings...
Hmm...the best moment...I dunno. Can't remember anything standing out...worst moment? *rubs his forehead* *mutters* When someone dies, and you wish you would die instead...that's always the worst moment. *looks up* Worst part of being a bounty hunter...it messes with your head. You can't stop to think about what you're doing...you'll go mad, and you never get a shot at anything else in life. Not after you've been a merc, As for taking a bounty...*scratches head and sets his face* well, it's my life or someone else's. Today I kill to stay alive, tomorrow someone kills me to stay alive. And there's until that happens, I'm out for number one--me. I can't make exceptions.
*gives a small grin* And thanks.
*looks at Author* We done now?

2 comments:

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.