Sunday 19 January 2014

Adali Zess | The Orfful Tag


1. What is your homeworld?

Tython- I suppose I came from somewhere else at some point, but I've no idea where.

2. Do you have any family?
The Jedi are my family, especially Master Forn- I used to be his Padawan.

3. What are some of your goals in life?
Travel as much as I can and do something that'll make a difference somehow. I still haven't figured out what- I'll probably just watch for an opportunity and when I find one, take it.

4. Who do you count as your best friend?
Oh . . . I'm not really sure about that anymore. My best friend used to be Reki Salis- our Masters were friends, so we usually ended up spending a lot of time together and got pretty close- but she decided to become a Watchman and moved to Dolomar, so . . . Not so close anymore.

5. Do you have a hobby? If so, what is it?
I love card games- Pazaak and Chambers are my favorites, though I'll play just about anything if I'm bored enough. And I rather enjoy puzzle cubes and things of that sort too- things that make you think and drive you crazy until you figure them out.

6. What is your species?
Human. Do I look like someone else?

7. Who would you like to be most of all?
Me, of course!

8. What was the most devastating moment of your life?
I . . . It would probably be the first time Master Forn took me to a planet that was under attack. We were supposed to try to bring about a diplomatic settlement, but that failed. Then we were supposed to help defend the planet, but . . . we failed at that too. I'm just glad we were able to help some of the inhabitants escape . . . but a lot of people didn't. I suppose, though, that I should be grateful- I've had it easy compared to some.

9. What was the best moment of your life?
Definitely when I officially became a Knight.

10. Who are your enemies?
The Sith and anyone who tries to hurt me or the people I care about.

11. Who do you count as your archenemy?
Don't have one.

12. Do you have any mechanical appendages?
No.

13. Who and/or what has impacted you the most?
Master Forn has definitely had more impact on me than anyone else.

14. If you could choose to save yourself or your best friend, who would you save?
My best friend- or I hope I would, at least.

15. What do you want to do after retiring?
I've no idea. That's too far away for me to think about yet.
----
Well, there's Adali's answers. Hope y'all enjoyed them!

The next person I tag is Tarmys Darumar.

Leilani Sunblade
Blog Reader

1 comment:

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.