Saturday 2 November 2013

Si Dan Interview


*A force ghost appears, a strange, puzzled look on his face* I got the what, you say? The character of the month award? And I have to answer questions about my life? Isn’t this more of a punishment? Fine, fine, if you must know. . .

Essa: How does it feel to be dead? How does it feel to know that MY big brother killed ya? HUH? HUH? How does it feel Si?
Quite peaceful actually. Its nice to be away from the worries and troubles of the world. . . so, to answer your question, it feels better than life.

Kazadan: You mentioned a “chicken incident” right before you died. . . what was the chicken incident? It’s been plaguing me. . .
We had word of a huge load of deathsticks being sent to an anonymous source in Mos Eisley spaceport. It was me and three other Jedi that went after the people trucking them to the anonymous source. It’s long and tiring hunt, we traveled for days and days on end until we finally caught up with the men delivering the “package.” A huge duel broke out, they had some abnormally heavy weapons to fire at us and we were very nearly overwhelmed. But in the end, they ran out of ammunition and we struck like lightning, we got them all on their knees and tied them firmly to the ground. We ran over and ripped the packages full of supposed “deathsticks” open and out poured 100 cooked chickens. . . 
For a second me and the other two Jedi just stared at the chickens all over the ground. Sooo . . .there were no deathsticks that day. Apparently these men were part of a brotherhood of assassins that were currently in a war with another “brotherhood” and were trying to smuggle these so-called “illegal chickens” across to their headquarters as food to the men who were currently engaged in fierce battle with the other brotherhood. The whole thing was ridiculously complicated, and I still don’t understand it. . . so thats what I was talking about. . .

Naina: How did you lose your finger?
Mmm. . . My finger got jammed between two blast doors during a raid on an enemy fortress. I couldn’t pull it out so I burned it off with my saber! 

Dmitri: What did you see in Kian that made you sacrifice yourself for him?
What did I see in Kian? What are you wanting me to say? “I saw a Jedi?” “I saw a good man?” No, what I saw in Kian was a kid, tempted by the dark-side of the force. A kid who was meant for something much more than just a pawn of the Sith, or even the Jedi. I sacrificed myself for Kian to show him the difference between the light and the dark, I wanted to show him that he was worth more to the Jedi than he thought he was . . . 

Kian: I . . . I . . . I don’t want to say anything.
You don’t have to.

Leilani: Best moment of your life?
When I met Lanna.

Leilani: If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
I made decisions based on anger at times . . . when I was young. I have killed many without reason and for that . . . I am sorry.

Dae: Whats it like to die?
Trippy.

Dae: Whats your favorite thing to do with your spare time?
Meditate. 

Ver: What do you think would be the best death for Gnawthrul? A lightsaber to the heart, cutting off his head, or a thousand pounds of explosives? 
I do not allow myself to dwell on such things, as they only fuel my anger.

Ver: Any advice on Gnawthrul or defeating the Sith?
Answer: Gnawthrul Haniri, he feeds upon your emotions, your anger, your fears. He turns them against you. Why does he do this? For the fun of watching you tear yourself apart, he enjoys taking advantage of you. Heed not a word that comes out of his mouth.

Andy: What do you think of sprinkley donuts? 
They are Majestic.

Andy: Whats your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
I can’t stomach much, since I have trained myself to not eat for days. But if I had to eat something, I would eat toast.

R1: Beep bop boop?
Answer: Yes

Si Dan
Jedi Master

3 comments:

  1. Kazadan: That explains a lot, actually.

    Naina: o.O

    Essa: Shuttup. Gloater.

    Aza: Who in the world is Lanna? No relation to Yanna, I hope. *wiggles eyebrows mischievously*

    :P Good interview, Gamey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ver: Thanks for the advice.
    Dae: I was hoping for something more descriptive . . .
    Ver: He's technically dead, you got an answer, and you're complaining?
    Dae: Point taken.

    Me: I want to know who Lanna is too. But awesome interview all the same! I especially liked the chicken incident . . . that sounds . . . interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Si, everyone wants to know who Lanna is. Could you elaborate a little?

    ReplyDelete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.