Friday 9 August 2013

Felrell Floor Plans

Greetings, everyone. I'm the newest editor here at Create a Character 2, Jag Swiftstorm.

I've drawn up some floor plans for the Felrell, the ship that Koynar Tol and Essa Haniri stole off Hul Maessk, Koynar's former master.

The sky deck and the front view (at the cells).
The main deck.
The full ship.

Hopefully the plans will be self-explanatory, but if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me.
(Oh, and the cockpit is just behind the nose... I don't know why I didn't mark that.)

Jag Swiftstorm
Blog Editor

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's great!
    Lylyss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I didn't notice that at first, but now that you mention it . . .
      Did Jag do that on purpose?

      -Ly

      Delete
  2. Fantastic! So what was the inspiration for the name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the felrell, giant birds from Christopher Hopper's The Sky Riders series, that Jag proofread.

      Delete
  3. I love the detail that CaC2 has. All these complicated plot lines, motives, histories . . . and now floor plans! :)

    Ly

    ReplyDelete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.